Thursday, October 15, 2009

Objectives of the Omniscient ID card


Objectives of the National ID card project

Obviate need for multiple documentary proof

Facilitate easy verification

Facilitate easy availing of government or private services

Help welfare programmes reach intended beneficiaries

Serve as basis for e-governance services

The ID shall also serve the following purposes

To prepare a National Population Register (NPR)

To prepare National Register of Indian Citizens (NRIC)

To prepare National Register of Residency (NRR) – for non-citizens

To provide National Identity Number (NIN) to each person

To provide Multi-purpose National Identity Card (MNIC) to each citizen

To provide Multi-purpose Residency Card to non-citizens

6 comments:

  1. sir how to apply...me sir pls send the details my mail id pandichezhian@gmail.com...9944336969 this is my cell number

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear .As all awwre that it is must required each and all citizen of India.but can I know from where and from whom we need to contact.I am most of time on trevalling as I am from Pune-Maharashtra-India.Hope you will give me /guide me to get the details to my mail id: prast2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir how to apply...me sir pls send the details my mail id...KALESHASHAIK79@YAHOO.COMsir how to apply...me sir pls send the details my mail id...KALESHASHAIK79@YAHOO.COMIHOW.EMIRATES.IDENTITY CARD.IAM.INDIAN.(ANDHRAPAREDESH)..working in.dubai..00971502151237

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir/madem how can i apply id card please send mi informtion jazzyghotra@yahoo.com im live in spain 0034632269751

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,
    how can i apply for this card my email id is sm70996@gmail.com and my cell no is +919874691321 (KOLKATA)

    ReplyDelete